RSS

Monday, 12 May 2008

Rollercoaster...

I know I've been a bit bad at posting lately, I just don't feel like being funny or silly, I feel bloomin miserable! It's been a very draining week and the weekend was horrible. I moved my things from the house to my new house, with the help of my friend Paul. I spent the whole of Saturday trying to put my junk in to my new home, without it looking cluttered. It's hard getting used to new people and a new routine. My flatmates are lovely - I had a pizza and film night with Lou last night. We watched Enchanted, which is a brilliant film and makes you believe in happy-ever-after!

Anyway, I'm feeling more drained than I ever have in my life - I've lost weight, which I see as a good thing! I need to finish writing my play, but I just can't seem to do it. Every time I go to write, I find myself in a daze for ages.
I'm annoying myself, which is why I haven't posted much! I think I'll head to the gym tomorrow after work, maybe it'll re-energise me!

6 comments:

Nell said...

Sweetie, you're allowed to be a bit down, in fact it's compulsory - nothing like a good wallow to lift the spirits when you come out the other side. Hugs, you're doing great.

Sally Lawton said...

Ah, thanks Nell - that's very sweet of you. I'm sure I'll snap out of it soon!! x

Barrie said...

Sally, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. I think it's very normal to feel down and struggle with staying focused. I'm glad you've got nice, friendly roommates who are up for things like pizza + movie night. Do something nice for yourself...a bubble bath, a new book, whatever grabs you. :)

Amanda Ashby said...

Ditto on what Nell and Barrie said. There is nothing worse than wanting to do work and finding out your brain has turned to mush. However, the good news it will come back - that's the curse of being a writer!!

Lucy Diamond said...

Hope you are feeling okay. Glad the move went all right. Take care of yourself, and take it easy for a while if you can. xx

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks again all for your nice supportive messages, they've really helped! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .