RSS

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Giggles!

I've had a nice and relaxing morning today. I slept in until around 10:30 - which isn't like me.
I've cleaned the house, taken the recycling out and my flatmate Lou has just come home from work and made me a lovely omelet on Irish bread.
My other flatmate Carl has gone to Spain for a couple of days. We had a really great night last night - curry, beer and lots of giggles.

Tonight Toby and I are off to the theatre to watch some comedy sketches and stand-up, I'm hoping it will inspire me for a big writing fest tomorrow - well that's after I go and cheer on Paul who's running some sort of a marathon!!

My friends have asked if I'll go speed-dating with them! Hmm, I'm thinking about it. I'm sure it will be a good giggle. I used to manage an on-line dating site (I had the best time!) And I helped run a few speed-dating nights, which were usually full of chaos! So I'm thinking about it!

I'm feeling much, much better this weekend. My flatmates are lovely and they said last night that the house is a happier home now I've moved in, which is sweet.

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Just checking on you. Glad all is going well. Okay, if you do the speed-dating thing, you must blog about it. Deal? :)

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie, so nice of you to check on me. Yep, it's an absolute deal!! There's no way on earth I wouldn't talk about it!!! :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .