RSS

Sunday, 27 April 2008

Useless!

I've had no sleep, not a wink and I'm so drained.
Mr Sally, who's at the other side of the world didn't phone last night, which is unusual and I just knew something was wrong.
I got a text off him at 9:30 this morning saying he's in hospital, he's not stopped being sick since he arrived and the hospital sedated him. That's all I know. He'll be discharged later and until then I have no idea how he is or what's happened.
I feel pretty useless sat here worrying and I've got loads of writing to be getting on with, but I can't concentrate.

2 comments:

Nell said...

Hugs, I'm sure you'll get better news soon. It's horrid when there's nothing you can do.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Nell, really appreciate your nice message x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .