RSS

Monday, 28 April 2008

Medicine!

Well, the news is that Mr Sally is OK. He had food poisoning and was suffering from dehydration, he's out of hospital and feeling much better. I can't tell you how horrible it was, just not being able to get hold of him, or be there for him. Sitting by the phone waiting for him to call was so awful - anyway, he's back tomorrow and I'm so excited to see him. It's been the worst few days.

I took a sick day off work today, I've had so much writing to catch up on and I needed to catch up on sleep, I was so drained yesterday.
This afternoon I filled a flask full of coffee and drove 20mins to Jumbles Country Park, it's the most gorgeous place. I sat looking out on to the water, the air was crisp, the coffee was good and I got loads of writing done.


It's definitely going to be my new writing haven!

7 comments:

Barrie said...

Glad to hear Mr. Sally is on the mend. How tough on the two of you that he's so far away.

And your writing haven looks ... productive.

Grace Tyler said...

Glad life will be back to normal for you soon.

I love that park outlook. I might have a hard time producing there, myself. Looks like a good place to curl up and watch the water and fall asleep. Provided the laptop isn't along so I don't have to watch it.

Stop by to see my good news if you get a chance.

Phillipa said...

Hope you and Mr S are feeling better. What a beautiful place to write.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie, thanks for your nice message.

Hi Grace. Oooh, I've just checked out your fab news, very exciting. Enjoy every moment.

Hi Phillipa, thanks for your message. I'll be much better when his plane lands at 6 tonight! :-)

Nell said...

So glad you've got good news. Hugs to both of you.

Janice Okoh said...

Love your blog. you've got so much energy! It's quite inspiring.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Janice, thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment.
It made me smile :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .