RSS

Thursday, 17 April 2008

Guess What...

I'M IN THE PLAY!!!!!

A girl dropped out yesterday. I say dropped out, she missed her train and so I asked her to get a train to a different station and I'd pick her up for rehearsals instead, she refused and switched her phone off!! Very professional.

So I'm learning the lines as much as I can. I can't believe she's done it, but there you go!
Thankfully the rest of the cast adapted well and despite everything, we managed to have a giggle and a productive day yesterday.

It's opening night tonight, so wish me luck!!!

PS: I'm being interviewed on BBC Radio Lancashire tomorrow at 10:00am.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome.

I hope you're not too nervous!

Phill Barron said...

Good luck, Sally. Slay 'em.

Amanda Ashby said...

Eeek that you're now in the play as well as everything else! Good luck and I look foward to reading the report!!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Rebecca, Phill and Amanda for your nice wishes!! It went well in the end - thankfully!
x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .