RSS

Saturday, 1 March 2008

Tagged!

The lovely Alyssa Goodnight has tagged me - here goes!

The Rules
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

6 Unimportant things about myself... Wowee, this is tough!
1: I hate people with bad manners. People who don't say please or thank you. People who spit in the street, and the worst one that bugs me - people who don't put their hands over their mouths when they yawn??!! I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it does!

2: I'm completely anal about my desk at work, people call me anal and I admit I am. I can't bear for pens/ post-it notes to be taken off my desk. The worst thing that gets me is if work from someone else's desk comes over on to mine.... told you I was anal!

3: I'm not very good at conflict. If people upset/annoy me - it takes me ages to tell them. What I usually do is store up every annoying moment, until a few months down the line when I just pop and say things I might regret - making the situation worse!

4: I don't cook... much. Mr Sally does most of the cooking in our house and I do the washing up! It's not that I don't like cooking, I'm always busy writing etc after work. OK that's a bad excuse. My friend has just learnt me some cook books though, so I do intend to get better. ** please note, if I am home and Mr Sally is working, then I do cook him a good hearty - if a little burnt meal for when he gets home! **

5: I watch Soccer AM on a Saturday morning. I hate football, can't bear it even - but Soccer AM is extremely funny.

6: I have a secret (OK not so secret now) crush on Simon Cowell! I don't know what it is, but something about him makes my heart flutter a little bit... don't tell anyone - shhh!

OK, now I've got to tag 6 people, but I really hate doing it. So if you want to do the six list - please do so!!!

I quite enjoyed that!

1 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Yay! A very good six!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .