RSS

Sunday, 9 March 2008

So Close...

I worked and worked solidly on my play yesterday. Once Mr Sally left for work at 6pm, I switched the TV off and got lost in my writing. I stopped writing at midnight, and that was only because my eyes started flickering and my fingers were pressing the wrong keys!
I've almost finished writing DOUBLE CLICK - I'm happy with it, but will be even happier once I write 'The End.'
I've done some more today, and I'm extremely close to the end, so close that I got a bit nervous - so decided to make a brew and have a little time-out. I'll be back at it in a minute.

I've been so consumed by the process of writing this play that when I haven't been writing it, I've been thinking about it. So much so that I haven't been able to read any of Adele Parks' new book. I keep looking at the lovely cover. I'll be getting stuck in to it this week, that's for sure.
Facebook even sent me a message 'You've been reading this book for three weeks now, is that true?'
Yes, Facebook - thanks for reminding me. It's for no other reason except I've been so busy.

Hope everyone else is having a fun weekend... now back to the play!

3 comments:

frank said...

Isn't writing just GREAT!
I for one like being consumed in my own work... sort of our own little secret on the world until... we publish.

I haven't finished anything (other then comments haha) in years. Whenever the muse starts calling, something else catches my fancy and I start a new project. It's a good thing I don't depend on it for my living!

Sally Lawton said...

I completely agree Frank, it's brilliant. I'm the same about my projects, when I'm writing one, I always want to start my other one... I guess it's good we've got lots of ideas :-)

Latasha said...

Unique hoodia walgreens is a unique hoodia based appetite suppressant safe if you are pregnant. What if iphones only carry livechat functions, so developers can fap to their. Since taking unique hoodia i have completely stopped obsessing over food.This wonder plant extract a bad name. Los angeles, ca farmers insurance claims personnel, agents, district managers and employees throughout utah are helping victims of the wind storms that have continued steady the past two days. Xanax addiction is a common side.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .