RSS

Saturday, 29 March 2008

La-De-Dah!

With Mr Sally working all evening last night, I decided to brave the rain and drive to the Salford Arts Theatre. My play DOUBLE CLICK opens there in three weeks (deep breaths) and this week they have a fantastic play on.
The Summerlands, written & directed by Laurie Rea. It's Laurie's first play and it was brilliant.
He's not only a lovely bloke, he's a great writer too!

The play was a bit creepy, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I bumped in to many people at the theatre too, so it was nice to catch up with them and it was also nice to see a play being performed in the space I'm using soon.
My friend Jimmy was also in the cast, which I didn't know about until I read the programme before the play! It was nice to watch him play a different role.
I had a fab night.



Anyone in the Manchester area, looking for something to do tonight. Head down to the FAB Salford Arts Theatre and catch the last performance of Laurie's BRILLIANT play!
The performance starts at 8:00pm and tickets are a bargain at £5.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a fun night. I can't believe your play opens in three weeks! How exciting.

Classic Becca said...

Hey Sally,

Where do I get tickets from for your play? I am definitely coming to this one...this is the year of making an effort!! Hope everything is back on track...can't believe how close you crazy theatre kids leave it til rehearsals! I just couldn't, I would be a wreck! Dahhhling!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Rebecca,
I can't believe it opens in three weeks either, I keep getting waves of panic then sickness!!

Hey Becca,
You can just buy tickets on the door. Glad you can come. I'll be there every night, breathing in to paper bags!!!
See you soon lovely xx

Sherlynerdac said...

2. Sesamum All trainees need to wear safety gear all of the time. Being an ardent and regular user of forklift trucks entitles you to know about those extra accessories and fittings you can attach to your forklifts.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .