RSS

Sunday, 16 March 2008

It's Back!

GAVIN AND STACEY


<---- Written by Ruth Jones and James Corden, (I love James!)


I hardly ever get excited about TV these days, there's hardly ever anything good on, just reality shows after reality shows... but tonight I'm very excited - it's the brand spanking new series of GAVIN AND STACEY!
You may remember back in July, Mr Sally and I watched the whole six episodes back to back.



Ooo, I think it's extremely well written, the performances are fab and it's sooo funny.
If you've never watched it and you have BB3 - tune in tonight!

3 comments:

Barrie said...

I wonder if we can get this show....

Amy Appleton said...

God, I love Gavin and Stacey so much, too. We were watching that rather silly Last Enemy last night, so are planning a G&S fest tonight. Yipppeee!

Amy xx

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie, I'm sure you could watch it on-line somewhere - like YouTube???

Hi Amy, Ooo - isn't it fab? I think the first series is better than what I've seen of the second, but I do still love it. Hope you enjoyed it!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .