RSS

Sunday, 30 March 2008

The Hills Are Alive...

I've just been out for a lovely drive, past the hills to Bacup - to the theatre. Just for a run out and also to get some inspiration before I settle down to writing the play.
The sun was shining and it was so beautiful, I wanted to take some photos, but obviously I was driving...
Ooo, so I'm all inspired, I'm going to get cracking right away.

I have a rehearsal for DOUBLE CLICK tomorrow. The first one with Paul and I'm nervous because the clock is ticking and there really isn't long left until opening night and I feel a little bit queasy at the thought of it.

** Mr Sally is doing lots of strange hours this week, he's been getting in at 1:00am for the past couple of nights, and I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'm slightly bored of my own company!!
He's doing a crazy split shift thing today. He was in at 10am, home at 2pm then back in at 11pm and working until around 6am!
I have lovingly prepared a hotpot in the slow cooker and I'm very thankful for Adele Parks' fab book... I'm almost at the end, can barley put it down and I know for sure it will be welcome company tonight! **

1 comments:

Twanya said...

It is also important for you to know how to bring about a medical chart because you will be required to put in writing everything down for every patient you are in charge over. Austin Tx Nursing Home Salary In some circumstances, students may wish to "float" their nursing school expenses with loans while they're in college, then try to get an employer to pay off those loans after they graduate. Our courses allow you to achieve renewed comfort with your profession and give you the skills that you need to reenter a clinical work setting.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .