RSS

Friday, 14 March 2008

Ah!


Remember a post about Mr Sally suddenly deciding to take me to the theatre?
Well, that he did... we had our very first theatre date and it was BRILLIANT!

We went to the Bolton Octagon to watch a fantastic production of ROAD, by Jim Cartwright.
I turned to him in the interval, 'Are you enjoying it?'
'I don't get it.'
'What don't you get?' I asked, taking a deep breath.
'I don't get the link between all of the characters.'
'THE ROAD IS THE LINK!'
'Mm, maybe it's just not my cup of tea.'
But then, the second half picked up pace, and guess what? Mr Sally loved it!

I'm planning many more theatre dates now!

I loved the play from start to finish :-)

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .