RSS

Saturday, 2 February 2008

Snow is Falling... and then MELTING!

I woke up this morning to my very own Winter Wonderland! It seems it snowed in the night and stuck.
The little boy who lives accross the road from us was out sledging down the hill at 9:00am!

I was so excited when I saw the snow. I took some photos because I knew it wouldn't last long and I was right, it's started to melt!


This is the view through my living room window, looking out to our front garden.


This is the view from the side of my back garden.



This is the view to the right of my bedroom window. The hill has seen mega sledging this afternoon!

This is the view from my bedroom window.
This is the view to the very right of my bedroom window!
I've stayed inside all day, I was going to pop out and do some shopping but decided a hot cup of tea and ebay will do the trick.
What's the weather like everywhere else?
Anyone else got snow?
Anyone got sunshine?

X







2 comments:

Barrie said...

Chilly here. A little rain yesterday. Love your pics.

Sally Lawton said...

Glad you like the pics and pleased to hear I'm not the only one in chilly weather!
The snow has melted completely now :(

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .