RSS

Saturday, 2 February 2008

Shoes and Hair

Here's a photo of my petrol blue shoes! 'The blue is much more vibrant than the photo!'


They look nicer in 'real life!' I've not worn them yet, but think they'll look really cute under a pair of jeans.

As for my hair cut today - I've decided to go to my trusted salon on Tue instead. It'll be cheaper and I get to have the top stylist for half price!
So no hair cut today, but I have been shopping and bidding on ebay - Oh God, I'm actually hooked!

3 comments:

Barrie said...

Very adorable. It's time for me to get a new pair of shoes. I haven't seen anything that grabs me though.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie,
I've been shopping on ebay and I've seen a gorgeous pair of brown boots. I actually need to get off ebay, I'm spending far too much money!
Hope you find some shoes soon :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks! Now I know what Petrol blue is!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .