RSS

Friday, 1 February 2008

No Snow

Happy it's Friday!

I overslept this morning, when I had planned to get the early bus and hit Waterstones before work for some new books.
It didn't happen and I was soooo annoyed with myself.

It was supposed to snow, that didn't happen either!

Tomorrow I've booked in for a hair cut at my local salon. It's double what I pay in Manchester as I get a half price discount at the salon my friend works at - but I need it doing asap, I can't wait any longer.
I shall take a photo tomorrow once it's done. My friends in work have talked me in to getting a long bob and a sweeping fringe! We'll see!

As for writing - this weekend I'll be getting back in to ALTER-EGO and I can't wait.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .