RSS

Thursday, 21 February 2008

Language and Snacks!

Last night I went to my second playwritng class at the theatre and I loved every second of it. We talked a lot about language. We covered language that's natural and that's stylised. We even in groups wrote a stylised dramatic poem - it was tough, but we actually did quite well.
It made me think a lot about the language I use when I'm writing a play, I've never really thought about it before, I've just written.
The group is such a lovely group and it's just so nice being in the company of other writers.
Halfway through the class I had a Eureka moment for my play!

Other news: I haven't snacked today at all - Ooo, I'm doing much better than I thought I would!

1 comments:

frank said...

See, I learned HOW to write first.. maybe that's why you're successful at it and I'm not (yet).

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .