RSS

Monday, 18 February 2008

I Am Such A Twerp...

I've forgotten to put the start time on my posters and I've also put the wrong email address... The poster is already at the printers and I'm frantically trying to stop it before it gets printed!! I'm so stupid!

Other news - my printer is next to me, printing the first scene for tomorrow nights rehearsal - I can't wait. Fingers crossed the cast are happy with it!

** UPDATE**

The printers have just emailed me. They aren't printing them until tomorrow and will make the changes for me! Lesson learnt Ms Lawton!

2 comments:

frank said...

Once upon a time, I had some business cards made up made up and my phone number was wrong. Totally my fault, so I had to pay for them. Worst yet, is I had 10,000 printed. They make great bookmarks now.

Sally Lawton said...

Ouch!!! 10,000 cards wasted - that must have hurt a little bit! :)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .