RSS

Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Fat Friends!

First news to report. I had my rehearsal with the cast tonight and it went so well, I couldn't be happier. They put so much work in and the feedback from the first few pages of script was great, thankfully they all seem to really like it - phew. And have I mentioned what a lovely bunch they are?

Other news. Myself and three friends went to Boots on our lunch break and weighed ourselves on the scales! It was completely embarrassing because the machine actually talked loudly, but thankfully didn't yell out our weight! I'm a little bit over weight - like 0.5% or something.
I'm trying my best to cut out the rubbish and straight after rehearsals tonight I went to the gym!

I'm also thinking of joining a class at my gym - it's called 'Chair Dancing.' You get to pretend to be a Pussycat Doll or something, but quite frankly any exercise whilst your sat down is good enough for me!

5 comments:

Phillipa said...

Glad that Double Click is going well and um... I wish i was only 0.5% overweight!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Phillipa! Erm, I think I read it wrong though because there is a fat secion and it says I'm in the 'poor' catergory! Hm!

Sara Hantz said...

Chair dancing sounds fun..... as for talking scales... OMG!!

booklady said...

Glad to hear that your rehearsal went well. Good luck with it! And the chair dancing class sounds like fun! Kinda makes me wish we had a good gym like that where we live.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Sara and Booklady, I'll keep you posted on the chair dancing! :)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .