RSS

Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Stuck In

Feeling very positive. I've spent the whole evening planning ALTER-EGO chapter for chapter, working the plot and twists. Of course I'm sure it will change as I get stuck in to it properly.

I've also emailed my kind-of agent and told him about my first commercial fiction novel which has been re-written several times and is now called DAZED AND CONFUSED. I've offered to email it over to see what he thinks.
My agent liked it in the Summer, but we decided to work on my teenage novel first. Hopefully he'll want to read it and hopefully he'll like it.

Anyway, I'm full of plans for ALTER-EGO tomorrow. I'm going to get stuck in to it.

Hope everyone else is having a fun time writing.

4 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I haven't gotten back started with my writing yet!! I feel guilty, but not enough to actually hunker down. ;) Happy New Year and best of luck with ALTER EGO and everything else!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Alyssa. It did take a while to get back in to it, but now I am it feels great!
Wishing you a lovely New Year too :-)

booklady said...

Ooh, I love the plotting process. So many possibilities, and the characters really get to talking!

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Booklady, I agree totally. It's my favourite bit:-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .