RSS

Saturday, 5 January 2008

Spare Time

We've had a busy morning and taken our tree and decorations down. Everything is now packed away in the attick. I still can't believe Christmas is all over, it's just flown by.

Mr Sally is watching rubbish on the TV, which I'm encouraging as it leaves me alone to read blogs and do some work of my own!

I downloaded a video podcast by Sophie Kinsella last night - my ipods opened up a whole new world! It was quite good. Just her talking about her latest book. I thought it was going to be more of an interview, but never mind. It kept me amused for a while.

Honestly, what with facebook, myspace, blogs and ipods is there any wonder I can never get any work done!

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .