RSS

Sunday, 20 January 2008

Productive Day



I've been so productive today. I got up early and prepared a hot-pot in the slow cooker for this evening.

All I've been doing since 11:00am is editing and I've been having so much fun.

I'm still editing my book for my agent. I've had some computer probs, where I un-installed something and couldn't read my saved work. My agent thankfully understood and I'm getting it to him by the end of next week.
I'm thinking of changing the title of DAZED & CONFUSED, I've gone off it - so I'll see if I can come up with something much better.

Best get back to it. Twenty-one chapters down, Sixteen to go!

2 comments:

frank said...

Well good luck. I know how hard it is to edit.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Frank, I hate the editing stage - it's almost done though, phew!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .