RSS

Saturday, 19 January 2008

One of those days...

My play JUMBLE is coming along and I should be able to meet the deadline.
My other play NINE2FIVE is done - I just need to re-read with fresh eyes and polish it.

Other news, nothing much to tell. I've been in a horrible mood today. I've had an argument with a family member. They did something I don't agree with - I couldn't keep my mouth shut and had to tell them that I didn't like what they did. It's now turned in to a horrible argument and I want nothing to do with this person ever again.
Except, even though this person actually isn't a close family member - she is still family, I love my family and so when I've calmed down I'll probably try and bury the hatchet. Even though I'll never condone her actions and never agree with her opinion on the said subject.
Sometimes it's not worth getting involved.

2 comments:

frank said...

Crap! I'm working on two wee tiny screenplays for a competition... so I know what you're going through..

Please don't bury the hatchet in someone's head though.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Frank, thanks for stopping by.
Hope the screenplays are going well.
Thanks for your advice on burying the hatchet! :-) Thankfully I've calmed down since I blogged! :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .