RSS

Sunday, 13 January 2008

My Fave Boys

Mr Sally and I were in need of a good giggle last night and so we decided to watch Shaun of the Dead.
Now, if someone said to me 'Watch this great film, it's about Zombies.'
I probably would have said 'Err, no you're all right thanks.'


But knowing it was written by and starring two of my favourite people Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, I decided to give it a go.


Wow, what a great film. It's a really strange story, but so funny and incredibly well written.

I don't think it's as good as Hot Fuzz though!

Hot Fuzz is definitely one of my favourite films of all time.
I'm definitely a fan of anything these boys do. Watching them always inspires me to do some writing.

I just love them!

2 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

I LOVE Shaun of the Dead SOOOOO much and it totally inspired me to write my zombie book (plus of course the fact that the word zombie is just so hilarious). I didn't like Hot Fuzz as much but was just thinking that I need to watch it again in case it grows on me!!!!

Sally Lawton said...

Oh, give Hot Fuzz another go - I'm sure it will grow on you. I just love it :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .