RSS

Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Mistresses


Did anyone watch the new BBC drama Mistresses last night?
It was the second episode, I totally forgot about it last week and my friends were raving about it in work yesterday. So much so that one of them sent me a text to remind me at 8:59pm last night! But I'd already put a reminder on the TV and Mr Sally plugged in his DS Lite so that I could watch it in peace.
I didn't know what to expect. It's been labelled as the UK version of Sex and the City.
It was absolutely brilliant. Very well written and brilliantly acted. I swear my eyes were glued to the screen for the whole hour and I was absolutely gutted when the episode finished, I would have watched it all night if I could.
The premise of the story is about 4 women who are best friends and in some strange way all end up being some sort of a mistress. There are 4 completely different stories going on and each one just hooks you in.

I can't wait for the next episode now! :-)

2 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

I can't wait for it to come over here. We do seem to get a lot of the good UK dramas.

Sally Lawton said...

That's great that you're able to get them. I promise you'll love it. It's all us ladies talk about in work, it's brilliant :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .