RSS

Sunday, 6 January 2008

Lost

Agh, I've spent most of the afternoon tweaking DAZED & CONFUSED and I've lost a chapter. How the heck can this happen? I can't find chapter 4 anywhere.
Damn.

Now, my brain is ringing a bell - I seem to remember that for some reason I printed one chapter from Dazed & Confused and I seem to remember it being in a folder somewhere.

Why did I print one chapter? Is it for some reason chapter 4?
And what folder did I put it in? I must have a gazillion folders!

Just when I'm in the swing of things with my work, I have to stop and ramsack the whole bloomin house.

I must put a more organised system in place - or buy a filing cabinet.

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .