RSS

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

In And Out Of Love

I've been hard at work all day and loved every single minute of it.
I'm still feeling a bit poorly, but not as bad as yesterday.

Whilst re-working DAZED & CONFUSED I've been filled with doubts.

- The title doesn't feel right (and it's been changed three times already)!
- Is it the most rubbish book I've ever read?

Pushing those doubts to one side, I do love this book. It's the first book I ever wrote and has been re-written several times. The book has been a huge learning curve for me and I do love it. It's just niggles I have about certain things, but I'll sleep on it and see how I feel about them tomorrow.

Today I remembered how much I love the hero of the book Fred. He's such a wonderful character. One of my absolute favourites. He's based on Clark Kent!!


0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .