RSS

Monday, 21 January 2008

Aha!

I hated the title DAZED & CONFUSED for my book I'm currently editing for my agent.
So I've compiled a list of possible title ideas, discussed them with my trusted friend Jo. Well, when I say discussed them - I handed her the list and told her to pick her top three.
I've gone with the one she placed third on the list, as I liked it more than the others.

So drum roll please...

My new novel (which has been re-written a million times) is now called:

TALL TO SMALL & BACK AGAIN

Yes, I like it *

* this title is subject to change if Miss Lawton wakes up tomorrow morning with another completely eureka idea - or if her agent tells her it's crap!*

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Oh, it has a nice ring to it! Aren't trusted friends great?

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Barrie - hopefully my agent will agree! x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .