RSS

Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Germs and Excitement!

Well what do you know, I managed to get myself out of bed and get the 7:30am bus to work! It was still dark as I walked (stomped) up my hill to the bus stop and I cursed Mr Sally all the way up there knowing he was still in bed.
I got to have a good hour in the library before work, which was definitely worth getting up so early for.

I still feel really poorly. I think I've got that horrible bug going around. I've just spent most of the evening on the loo with my head against the radiator, I now have a wonderful line across my forehead from the radiator, such a good look!
Mr Sally has now jumped on my band-wagon and it seems he's got whatever it is we've got too.

Anyway, moving on with some fun news. I spoke to the lady in charge of the theatre course I'm going to be doing. It sounds great. We just meet as a small group every other Wednesday 7-9pm. It will be lovely to meet lots of writers with different experiences, nice to have a support group of people. Also she explained that they offer lots of feedback with plays and also offer the theatre as a space. This is worth everything to me. For the past 3 years I've been writing my own plays, hiring small venues and using my own money to produce the whole project. To have support from a well respected theatre is brilliant. And just to get feedback on my writing is great. So I'm very much looking forward to starting it, I start on the 23rd.

Tomorrow is my writing day, where sickness will not stop me. I shall be up early and will only go on-line on my lunch break and maybe in the evening once I've had enough!

Can't wait :-)

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .