RSS

Saturday, 5 January 2008

Clip On Book Light

When I was really poorly last week, I decided to go to town with my family for some fresh air and everyone spoilt me.

Mr Sally bought me a couple of CDs, my mum bought be a gorgeous jacket and my dad bought me this....

It's a clip on book light! It's brilliant. My dad shares the same love of books as me, so he was just as excited about it as I was.
Apart from it coming in really handy the best part is the light closes down and when you're ready to use it you press a button and the light slowly unfolds - honestly it's so much fun and err oh yes, it's very useful!
I love it :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found a great article about the topic. I hope it will be useful for real book fans :)

Best Book Lights

Liz said...

Good for people to know.

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with OUO and get money from every visitor to your short urls.

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .