RSS

Monday, 17 December 2007

Spoil-Sport

I woke up this morning and thought 'Oh no, work.' Then I realised I'm on holiday! What a lovely feeling.

Last night I had such a fun time at the pub with Mr Sally's friends. A lovely bunch and the time flew. I honestly don't think I've laughed as much in ages.

Today has been a bit manic, shopping and two whole hours of ironing. Still at least it's done. Tomorrow we have a bit more shopping to do, some gifts to drop off at the theatre then a drive down to Wales!

Mr Sally is being very secretive about my presents. He's been ordering things and getting them delivered to my mum and dads. He's told me that I have to have one of my presents before Christmas.
'What if I don't want it before Christmas?' I asked.
'Sally, please shut up!'
Charming!
I have been a bit naughty and keep asking questions, to the point where he's almost told me by accident.
He's now announced that he refuses to answer any Christmas present related queries and I'll just have to wait until the big day.
Spoil sport!

4 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

My husband has been ordering too, and tonight he revealed one gift accidentally and then proceeded to blame me for his slip. Men!

Barrie said...

Sally, will you report back to us about your presents? If not, please post Mr. Sally's email, and we'll all pester him! Ha!

Sara Hantz said...

Sounds very exciting.... don't foget to tell us!!!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Ladies, I'll be sure to report back as soon as I know anything. I have no idea when I'll be getting my early gift - but you'll be the first to know!!
:-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .