RSS

Friday, 28 December 2007

Sick

The house is full of sick people.

My mum is just getting over an ear infection.
I feel worse than I've ever felt in my life. (I do like to be dramatic)!
My dad has spent the whole day in bed, he was up all night being sick.

'Do you want me to perch on the edge of the bed and read Bella magazine to you?' I asked.
He politely declined and went back to sleep.
He must be sick as I've had the chocolates all to myself today!

It's mine and Mr Sally's 4 year anniversary today. As if he hasn't already treated me enough, this morning he handed me a gift bag.
'I've not got you anything.' I said in complete panic.
Inside the bag was Ricky Gervais' Fame DVD, a love songs CD and a hug mug with 'Worlds Greatest Misus' on it.
Anyway, I ventured out of the house in to town and managed to get him a gorgeous card and Hot Fuzz on DVD. I was hoping to get him something else to go with it, but I started to get all hot and shaky, it was so busy.
I'll treat him when I'm better.

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I love it! 'World's Greatest Misus!' hee hee hee. Happy Anniversary--mine's day after tomorrow--thirteen years!

Barrie said...

Happy Anniversary to Sally and Mr. Sally! And I want that mug!! Hope you are yours are feeling better soon.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Alyssa and Barrie.
The mug is brilliant and did make me chuckle!
x
PS: Happy anniversary to you too Alyssa :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .