RSS

Thursday, 20 December 2007

My Pre-Crimbo Gift

Well last night Mr Sally presented me with my pre-Christmas gift.
Some of you may or may not know that my favourite band Take That are touring and are in Manchester until Sunday. The tour sold out and I couldn't get a ticket, but Mr Sally used every contact he could in the theatre and managed to get me and my best friend Leah a ticket for Sunday nights concert!! I'm sooo excited!
Leah has known since last week as Mr Sally asked her if she'd like a free ticket off him (he paid for hers too!)
I phoned her last night and she's just as excited as me.

The tickets are very close to the stage. Also he's got me a signed programme.
"Have I got back-stage passes?"
"Don't push it!"

Stuff Christmas shopping, I've got an outfit to plan! That is of course a joke. I still have loads of shopping to do and of course I can pick myself up a little something whilst I'm browsing for others!

One million brownie points for Mr Sally.

Other news: My mum declared she'd had the best birthday she's ever had. We treated her all morning and when she came home from work we'd decorated the dining room with balloons and a cake and flowers and candles. She was so touched, then we treated her to a curry. A good night was had by all :-)

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Lucky you, and kudos to Mr. Sally! I hope you have a grand time!

Nell said...

Oh, that is so fab. Mucho points for Mr Sally.

Barrie said...

What an exciting life you lead! Mr. Sally, we salute you!

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .