RSS

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

It's Behind You!!

Just a quick one to keep you posted.

Since Saturday I have been caught up with Panto. I'm working FOH on Cinderella and working every shift going!
Mr Sally and I will finish work on Fri and will be heading down to Wales to spend time with my family, then we're back to work on Boxing Day for more of the same!

I'll blog more over the weekend once I've finally broken up from work.

Panto is full of glitter, screaming kids but mostly full of Christams spirit, so it's not too bad!

The tree is now up and I'm busy with Crimbo shopping... so it's all go!

Christmas glitter to you all!!

2 comments:

Barrie said...

You sound very, very busy!

What does FOH mean?

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Barrie.
Sorry for my silly slang! FOH means Front Of House. An usherette. Sometimes I work on the theatre bars or I'm on the sweet kiosk or sometimes I show people to their seats! Every show is different! I'll be giving it up after Christmas though, the extra money is nice but I've been doing it on and off for a few years and have decided Panto is my last show as a FOH person! :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .