RSS

Wednesday, 5 December 2007

I'm Back!

Well put the flags out, I'm back!
The boring laptop story is that the adaptor broke and a new one had to be ordered and it's taken over a week to get a new one.
I've been breathing in to paper bags the whole time, I swear I got the shakes at one point! :-)

What else have I been doing with my spare time?
Erm...
- Writing with a pen and paper!
-Watching lots of TV (there's hardly anything good on lately and so I've been sucked in to reality heaven/hell)!
-Ironing and cleaning (boring)!
-Bubble baths (why not)!
-Christmas planning
-Reading (lots)!
-Watching my brother in his fab new band (I even missed the X-Factor to go to the gig)!

It's been quite nice actually, but it's great to be back on-line too.

I attempted Christmas shopping after work, where it seems as usual I've left it too late and the item I was all excited about buying Mr Sally today is sold out in all shops! AGH! I will track one down if it's the last thing I do!
Also the car boot blew in the wind and rain tonight and just smacked me on the head. I have a bump on my forehead! Lovely, maybe I'll scatter some festive glitter around it and make it in to a nice Christmas feature!

Speaking of Panto, Mr Sally has been woring long hours this week with the fit-up of Panto. It opens on Saturday and I'll be working on it the entire day!
Hope everyone's getting all festive too.

2 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

Boo on the laptop disaster but glad you're back online. The real world is okay in small doses, but I've heard too much of it can be bad for your health!!!!!

Sally Lawton said...

:-) Thanks Amanda!!

x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .