RSS

Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Hip-hip!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mum!!
She loved her gifts this morning and my dad (who seems to be getting more romantic as the years go on) got her a beautiful card and some lovely gifts too. It's party time tonight and I'm looking forward to it.

Just waiting for my brother Gav to finish work so we can go shopping, still got loads of gifts to buy!

I applied to the theatre I mentioned regarding their course and they wrote back straight away saying that there are a couple of places left, which they're going to hold until they've received my application, which I have now emailed over. Fingers crossed!

I'm planning on doing lots of writing today, I seem to have stupidly left my notepad at home - oh dear, I shall just have to pop out and buy a new one!! (I love buying notepads!)

4 comments:

lifestyleguides.blogspot.com said...

I think you must like writing a bit too much Sally. Not that i could presume to know your style but if i was you i'd try to write something obscene or patently illegal just for the recoiling nature that it brings. Only then you'll learn to have a healthy fear of writing, as i do.

REMEMBER, RESPECT THE WORDS.

Amanda Ashby said...

Happy Birthday do Sally's mum!!!!!! And yay about your new course (though boo about the old one - I'm playing catch up on my blog reading!!!). Hope you have a fab Christmas and I can't wait to hear what your mysterious present is.

Sally Lawton said...

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your nice birthday wishes for my mum - I'll be sure to pass them on. Merry Christmas to you too.

Thanks 'Lifestyleguides.blogspot.com' welcome to my site. I don't know if it's possible to love something too much, I love writing more than anything and enjoy having a ramble on my blog.
I wouldn't want to write something obscene or patently illegal for the recoiling nature that it brings. I push myself when I'm writing my plays,books or stand-up and do absolutely have a healthy fear of writing and do respect the words! :-)
Thanks for stopping by and hope you continue to do so :-)

SG said...

I too love buying notebooks. I've got about 20 of them with the first 4 pages full of stuff and the rest blank! I'm sure it means something but I'm not blowing my WHSmith budget on a psychoanalysist!

Merry Christmas by the way!

Sim
:)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .