RSS

Sunday, 11 November 2007

Stupid Idea!

Who's stupid idea was it for me to think I could write a 50,000 book in a month? Oh, yes - it was mine!
Well, I've been working hard today and the word count is coming along, but not quick enough.
NaNoWriMo is such a great idea, but instead of just getting the words down, I find myself going back to revise what I've written and deleting chunks.

I've completed the third chapter now and I'm really excited and very happy with the way ALTER-EGO is shaping up.
Hopefully I'll start to get on to a bit of a roll with it now... we'll see!

Hope everyone has had a fun-filled weekend.

x

2 comments:

liz fenwick said...

Just keep writing and don't think about it :-)

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Liz, I will. Going to have a huge writing weekend! :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .