RSS

Saturday, 3 November 2007

Rock On Bro!


Just want to wish my lovely brother Gav a good gig tonight in Manchester.

I was supposed to be going to support him and take photos, it's his first gig in Manchester, but my ribs are still hurting and there's no way I can drive in to town.

I couldn't even drive to the shops today.

I spoke to Gav this morning and he understands, I'm just really gutted I wont be there to support him, I'll be at his next one.


Meanwhile, Mr Sally has been in work since 8am this morning and seems to be having a very bad day at work.


I, on the other hand had a very nice morning. After I got woken up by Mr Sally leaving for work around 7am, I made a cup of tea and read my Catherine Alliott book in bed for an hour (which, by the way is a great book).


I've written the second chapter of ALTER-EGO, it's coming along and I'm really enjoying it.

I've done three loads of washing and now I'm going to read a bit more of 'A Crowded Marriage' before I have to make some tea and tune in to the X-Factor.


Hope everyone else is having a nice Saturday.

**Have a great gig Gav**


xx

2 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

That does sound like a lovely day! I haven't gotten much reading in lately, but I've just ordered A Brown Owl's Guide to Life. I'm excited!

Sally Lawton said...

Oh it's brilliant, I loved it. Let me know what you think xx

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .