RSS

Friday, 23 November 2007

I'm In (Definitely)!

I got the call, at 2pm today. I've been accepted on to the course! From January - November I will be attending Arden Theatre School and studying one day a week for a Post Grad Diploma on the Writing for Performance course.
I'm so thrilled and so excited.

There are so many great things about the course, but the main thing I'm excited about is that half way through we get to go to the BBC and pitch an idea to them! I know someone who's just about to graduate from the course and he's just got a BBC commission!

Forgive me, I'm rambling - but I'm just so thrilled!!

5 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

HOORAY!!! Thought I'd break out the caps and the exclaimation marks to really help celebrate the occasion! But, seriously, go you!!

Barrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! And they're lucky to get you!

Nell said...

Congratulations, Sally!!!!

Alyson Noel said...

Awesome news!
Congrats!

Sally Lawton said...

Amanda, Barrie, Nell and Alyson thanks so much for your lovely comments and nice wishes. :-)

x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .