RSS

Friday, 2 November 2007

The Child Within

Every Friday evening my friend presents on a local radio station. I've not got round to tuning in to her yet, and so today I told her I would. Except I don't just want to sit and listen, I want to call in and embarrass her!
It's not like it's her first show, she's been doing it a while now. Plus, she's one of those people who really can't take a joke, which I think is funny.

I'm trying desperately to pick up the station, it's ScallyFM or something and I can't seem to get it... I'll try on the Internet.

My other friend is tuning in from the bar she's working in and she wants me to be Welsh! We'll see.
I'll update later!

*** UPDATE***
It seems I can't pick up ScallyFM. I've tried it on the Internet and it's not working. We have a digital radio in the kitchen, but I can't seem to pick it up still.
I'll get Mr Sally to tune it in for me this weekend and I'll try and listen in next week!

It seems my friend is safe for a week!
x

0 comments:

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .