RSS

Saturday, 17 November 2007

Changes

Well, I've obviously had one of those weeks this week and I'm pleased it's finally the weekend.
I've done lots of thinking this week and I've decided to go back to uni or college!

I've been sitting in my day job feeling more frustrated by every second there and I just feel like I'm wasting so much time when I could be doing something pro-active.
Unfortunately until I make some pennies out of this writing malarkey, I have to have a day job - but figure why can't at least one day a week be for me!

I've been looking at different courses and I've found a brilliant course at a local drama school. It's a writing and performance course, one day a week for one year and it sounds perfect. I'll study writing for theatre, radio and short film.
I phoned the school and it seems I'm just in time to apply for the Jan intake. There are 2 places left and the interviews are next week.

I'm going to fight for my place and if I am lucky enough to be accepted, then I'll have to work out how to pay the £2000.00 course fees - eek!

So if anyone knows of any grants for part time mature students, please let me know!

x

2 comments:

Barrie said...

Good for you!! The course sounds right up your alley. I will keep my fingers crossed for your interview. Although I think they'll jump at the chance to have you.

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Barrie, that's so nice of you x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .