RSS

Thursday, 22 November 2007

Bubble Bath Bliss!

Ah, I've just come home from work to a home cooked Shepherds Pie, made lovingly by Mr Sally and it was truly lovely and then I treated myself to a bubble bath and my book. Ah, what a lovely way to wind down after work. I feel much better.

Oh dear England were utterly rubbish last night (I didn't watch it, I just heard Mr Sally swear at the TV a few times)!
It's a shame they're not through, because as much as I hate football, I do quite like patriotic spirit that comes with these huge matches, oh well!

I know this is going to sound really rubbish, but my friend at work gave me a little box of colourful sandwich bags with stickers, they're obviously for kids, but they bring so much fun to taking food in to work!! What colour bag for tomorrow? Decisions, decisions!

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone who's celebrating.

2 comments:

Kelly Malloy said...

Bubble baths are the best!

Sally Lawton said...

Definitely, I love them! :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .