RSS

Monday, 5 November 2007

Bonfire Night

Hope everyone is having a nice bonfire night. I'm watching them through the window, in the warmth with my pj's on! Mr Sally has a night off for once and I think we missed all of the public firework displays as they were all on over the weekend. Never mind, they get boring after a bit and I'd much prefer to be in the warmth.

Well, I'm plodding away with ALTER-EGO. It's coming along and I still have the excitement bubbling in my stomach, which is a good sign!

Did anyone watch A ROOM WITH A VIEW last night? Wow, it was brilliant. Very beautifully written and very well acted. Perfect Sunday night viewing.

x

3 comments:

Alyssa Goodnight said...

I always prefer to be in the warmth too!

Wishing you continued excitement over ALTER EGO!

Barrie said...

Happy Bonfire Night!

Sally Lawton said...

Thanks Alyssa and Barrie :-)

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .