RSS

Saturday, 3 November 2007

As Seen On TV

Since 12pm today uktvGOLD have been having a Victoria Wood afternoon. From dinnerladies to As Seen On TV I've been watching them all and I've had a great afternoon.


Victoria Wood is one of my favourite writers.


I love her sketches and wish there were more sketch shows like these on TV. Yes, there are plenty of sketch shows, but nothing to her standard (in my humble opinion)!

As you can probably see I'm a fan of Ms Wood and wish, wish, wish there was more of her on TV.

2 comments:

Nell said...

I adore Victoria Wood. I've seen her live and think she's fantastic.

Sally Lawton said...

Oh, I'd love to see her live. She's just the best!

x

 
Copyright Mirth in Manchester 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .